The College of International Education of GuangXi University for Nationalities is a comprehensive international education institution. It delivers the best possible education for international students learning the Chinese language and culture. Aiming at enhancing mutual understanding between China and the world, we sincerely welcome international students who have great interest in the Chinese language and culture to further their study here.
Courses setting ：
For the Chinese language training program, students will be divided into different levels, which belong to the primary, the intermediate and the advanced grade respectively. Teaching will be conducted in small classes of 20 or less. The courses consist of major courses and elective courses. The major courses will be 20-25 hours each week.
Application Requirements ：
Foreigners who are over 18 years of age, well-behaved, in good health and willing to abide by relevant Chinese laws, regulations and school rules.
Language Requirements ：
No Chinese language requirements.
Application Procedures and Materials（in any of the following three forms）
· Please download the electronic application form and fill it.The application form should be in Word format; photos and scanned copy are not acceptable;
· The certificate of highest academic degree or the proof of university study should be the scanned copy of the original documents. The language must be Chinese or English;
· The scanned copy of passport. The passport must be an ordinary passport within the validity period;
· Students who apply for study more than six months are required to submit a valid Physical Examination Record within six months；scanned copy is acceptable;
· Submit all the application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall Semester：March 1 to the end of June
Spring Semester: October 15 to early January of the following year
Admission procedures ：
1. GuangXi University for Nationalities will select and recruit students according to their merits after receiving the application materials. The qualified students will get the Admission Notice and Visa Application for Study in China (applicable to those who apply for a visa valid for more than six months).
2. The qualified students should apply for X-Visa (Study Visa) in Chinese embassies, taking with the ordinary passport, Admission Notice, Visa Application Form and other necessary materials in visa processing. As to details of visa application, please refer to the Admission Guide enclosed with the Admission Notice.
3. The qualified students should take Admission Notice and other materials to College of International Education of GuangXi University for Nationalities for registration within the required time.
Tuition and Fees：(Chinese yuan)
Application fee ：300/person
Tuition ：12000/year 6000/semester
Medical Insurance ：700/year 500/semester
According to regulations of the Ministry of Education of China, international students studying in China must purchase medical insurance prescribed by China's colleges and universities. The insurance can be purchased in the international student affairs office on the day of registering. Without the medical insurance, neither registration nor the residence permit will be granted.
Accommodation and Catering：
GuangXi University for Nationalities provides international students with apartments of different standards. The school will provide campus cards (recharged by yourself), which can be used in the dining halls on campus.
Tel：+86 771 3260237（International student admission office）
+86 771 3262880（International student affairs office）
Fax：+86 771 3260829
Add：188 East Daxue Rd. Nanning, Guangxi, P.R. China ,530006