(1) Applicants to this undergraduate programme shall be foreign citizens who are above 18 years old, legal passport holders, in good health, willing to comply with Chinese laws and regulations and rules of the university, and to respect the customs and habits of the Chinese people;
(2) Applicants to this undergraduate programme shall be the high school diploma holders;
(3)Applicants who choose specialties of Chinese literature, Chinese history and Chinese philosophy shall pass HSK-level 4; applicants who will other specialties shall pass HSK-level 3. If applicants do not hold the HSK passing certificates of corresponding level, their Chinese proficiency may be assessed in a language test held by the university. Those who have a certain command of Chinese may apply for a 1-2 year trial study.
Applicants of undergraduate programme shall submit the following application materials:
①International Students Application Form of Guangxi University for Nationalities
②a photocopy of passport
③a photocopy of HSK Certificate (Level 4 or above)
④a notarized copy (Chinese version or English version) of the high school diploma
1. Application materials shall be sent to the International Education College of the Guangxi University for Nationalities by mail, fax, e-mail or in person.
2. On receiving applications, Guangxi University for Nationalities will examine and varify the application materials, and issueThe Admission Letter to Guangxi University for NationalitiesandVisa Application Form for Studying in Chinato applicants who meet the admission requirements.
3. Applicants of admission shall apply for the X or F visa to the local Chinese Embassy (Consulate) withThe Admission Letter to Guangxi University for NationalitiesandVisa Application Form for Studying in China.
Registration will be made in accordance with the prescribed time inThe Admission Letter to Guangxi University for Nationalitieswith the X or F visa.
1. to submit the following materials:
①The Admission Letter to Guangxi University for NationalitiesandVisa Application Form for Studying in China
③Original Diploma, degree certificate, and HSK Certificate
④8 passport-type photos
2. to pay the tuition and accommodation fees
3. to Move into the dormitory
4. to do the health examination
5. to apply for the Residence Permit and to begin the specialty studies